Iron On Patch Embroidery Patch Patch Badge Trendy Patch High-end Patch All Size Designs Clothing
Small size: 5.3'' L x 1.8'' W (13.5cm x 4.5cm)
Medium size: 6.9'' L x 2.4'' W (17.5cm x 6cm)
Large size: 9.8'' L x 3.2'' W (25cm x 8cm)
*All patches have iron on adhesive on the back, can be ironed on or sewn on.
1. Preheat iron to max heat setting (cottons) for 3 minutes.
2. Pretest your fabric for heat tolerance at this setting by doing a single pass on the clothing.
3. Place the applique on your surface, cover the applique with a cotton cloth.
4. Iron for 30 seconds. Apply pressures, especially on the edges.
5. Turn garment inside-out, and, with your heated iron, apply pressures for 30 seconds to the back of applique.
6. Remove the iron. Let the applique cool for 5 minutes before trying a corner gently to check.
For best secure result, sew around the edges of applique after iron-on instruction.